Wednesday 7 November 2012

How Much Do I Make ?



About Nurses : Somebody asked : " You're a nurse? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was kid. How much do you make?" The nurse replied: "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE?" I can make holding your hand seem like  the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop.. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I can make myself get up at 5AM to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. I work all day to save the lives of strangers. I can make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. I can make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your wife today is charted. I make myself work weekends and holidays because people don't just get sick Monday thru Friday. Today, I might save your life. How much do I make? All I know is. I make a difference.

Proud to be a Nurse !

Be a nurse is not something easy as you all think. We as a nurse be with you for 24hours just to make sure you have another chance to have a good life. Thanks for respecting our job. Whenever you say "THANK YOU" , it make we feel our tiredness vanished. Thanks again .. 


What I can say here is  Nurses dispense COMFORT, COMPASSION and CARING without even a prescription.

1 comment: